At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- High knowledge and experience in integration of SAP with non-SAP systems, both internal and off-the-shelf software.
- Experience with S/4 HANA implementations and initiatives.
- Knowledge of SAP’s latest technologies, such as Fiori, Lumira, Leonardo, etc.
- Experience in resolving complex business, system, change management and program delivery challenges
- Experience in project management of projects and large matrix teams responsible for scope, schedule, quality, resource management, stakeholder management, etc.
- Strong experience in facilitating resolution of cross-team integrated topics.
- Strong expertise in project delivery methods, tools and templates
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Minimum 8 years of experience managing large scale and complex SAP implementation projects
- Minimum 2 full cycle SAP projects
- Possess strong leadership, able to motivate & guide others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to engage and communicate with client executives
- Ability to facilitate customer meetings to gather requirements and provide thought-provoking solution recommendations and review periodic progress reports with stakeholders
- Experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team project environment.
- Certified project manager (PMP or equivalent) is preferred / advantage