Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next-generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
About this opportunity:
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a motivated and passionate person to join our Digital solutions team. This role will work closely with the internal sales and product team’s in providing the details around sustainability solutions, product offering and application engineering and how it enables customer outcomes.
We are looking for someone who loves innovation and identifying new solutions. Focused on key identified sustainability accounts for growth in Asia Pacific. Supporting customers in net zero initiative outcomes by providing solutions and new innovative business models.
There are 4 main components to this role:
- Client management focus– working with Internal clients to understand customers’ requirements to get the best solutions available.
- Sales Focus – work towards clearly defined and achievable targets in selling digital solutions including contract negotiations
- Technical focus – Utilising your technical experience in Electrical, digital solutions design or mechanical engineering to understand the product and the best solutions
- Product and Solution focus – Having the understating of how products will provide the best solutions.
This is a role where you will work with many countries across the APAC region so you will be exposed to many areas giving you opportunities to showcase your results. Career progression opportunities will be there for you.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline / Master’s in business management
- Experience in engineering design
- Minimum 10-20 years’ experience in related fields (electronics & electrical engineering, software selling, solutions design, systems application engineering and mechanical engineering)
- Strong customer service and solution / consultative sales skills
- Appropriate IT training, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint
If you are interested in this role please click the Apply now button. Feel free to reach out for a confidential chat to Amy on 0417 445 920.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.