Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. The HPE GreenLake Sales / Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving GreenLake Business growth by developing new business and solutions for on premise XaaS and workload solutions. Guides Pursuit and Account teams through opportunity creation and pursuit strategy planning, qualify deals and developing and substantiating the GreenLake value proposition. Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas and provides the business value selling expertise for GreenLake Solutions. Previous experience in Financial Services/Leasing is beneficial to be successful in this role.
In a typical day as a Business Development Manager, you would
- Consultatively & proactively positions GreenLake early in deals to influence client strategy and shape deal (RFP) requirements towards the company's strengths.
- Play an active role in P&L management through delivery and understanding of project costs based upon approved for accurate BU forecasting
- Actively educates & engages with others (EAMs, CBMs, Account team, Engagement Managers, Solution Architects, etc.) on the company business solutions, deal requirements & challenges to facilitate effective RFP/RFI responses, successful closes and client satisfaction.
- Crafts pursuit strategies that masterfully guide account team pursuit activities Leads and drives the business development activities and report on a regular basis the progress on growth.
- Establish credibility with the customer in creating solutions that address both customer business and financial requirements,
- Articulate HPE value propositions, competitive differentiators, and business/financial benefits of solutions at all levels of the customer organization
- Demonstrates skilled use of financial and capital investment concepts in justifying solutions that create business value for the customer
- Actively support Order and Revenue forecasting to facilitate timely and reliable forecast input to the Sales & Operations planning process
- Preparation of monthly forecasts for Commercial P&L
If you have..
- Proven record of delivering the full life cycle of services (strategy, consulting, and support) from pre-sales through delivery in organizations of similar size and complexity.
- Proven record of implementing and managing cloud consumption models across a complex organization.
- 10+ years in the Service Industry (including Financial Services/Leasing etc.) and 3+ years in developing new business opportunities with clients, preferably with the CxO level
- Previous experience within the banking, financials, leasing industry
- History of leading senior delivery leaders, influencing stakeholder decision making, and possess strong people management skills.
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Proactive, responsive, and accountable attitude towards customer and stakeholder needs.
- Financially savvy experience to help structure embedded lease, pay per use commercial models
- Current Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen status
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!