Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate. It develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-tech services and products. Cisco also specializes into specific tech markets, such as Internet of Things, domain security and energy management. As a workplace, the company fosters a high-performance culture which rewards innovation, collaboration and profitability. Career areas include Engineering, Operations and Support, Professional Services, and Sales/Marketing. With 274 Cisco offices in 96 countries, there are global opportunities available too. Employees, or Cisconians, as they call themselves, enjoy flexible work practices, comprehensive benefits and a number of other perks.
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything imaginable. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
As a Product Sales Specialist, you will develop and execute telecom data center & transport strategic plan that exceeds revenue targets. Your account charter includes telco and media accounts in the Philippines for technology and products such as computing platforms, telco data center and transport routing. You will develop well-organized ideas, plans, and business examples; clearly explain relevant facts; distinguish Cisco's own offerings from competitors’; and present a well-prepared, business solution. You will develop and drive strategic sales activity and thought leadership around Service provider infrastructure solutions by also collaborating through cross-functional teams. You will also build and define sales strategy for a given geographic or market segment (Telco Data Center, Media Data Center, IP Transport, Optical).
Who You’ll Work With
The candidate must be able to develop strong working relationships with Cisco Region Managers, Client Directors, Account Managers, Architects, and Engineers to ensure alignment of sales strategies for Data Center and Transport technology and overall Cisco business within the targeted accounts. Additionally, the strategic Sales Specialist must be able to engage resources, including the Business Units, Architecture Sales Specialist organization, and marketing, as well as Cisco partners to drive the overall growth of the technology within assigned territory.
Who You Are
Candidates should have a demonstrated record of success in sales and sales leadership, with corresponding strong sales processes.
- Requires a minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent and 10+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced, high-technology environment.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience selling Telco/SP technology such telco data center solution, network virtualization technology, and Service provider transport technology
- Previous sales experience that required collaboratively working with an extended sales team to identify and close opportunities with business planning skills is ideal
- Experience working with Telco operators in the Philippines is a plus
- An innate ability to work effectively in a large, matrixed organization, and define and articulate a Telco journey for your customers.
- Clarify customers' mission critical application needs and partner with appropriate ISVs.
- Be at the forefront of understanding and being able to communicate Cisco’s strategy and vision in this new technology direction.
- Having the ability to build in depth business expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures.
- Contribute to the development of content and messaging that emphasizes Cisco’s strengths in this market and resonate with both the field and customers.
- Ability to execute on a business plan to gain market share, build solid relationships with customers and internal constituents.
- Other expectations include supporting Cisco account teams in effectively packaging, pricing, and presenting cloud solutions to customers, including return on investment and value proposition; assisting in developing and presenting RFI/P response; taking active roles in exploring partnership solutions; demonstrating ability to interact with senior level management CXO levels.
WE ARE CISCO
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Please apply directly via https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Cloud-Infrastructure-Sales-Manager-Service-Provider/1343922