Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE’s innovative IT services organisation is HPE Pointnext Services. We are now seeking Expressions of Interest and building pipeline for our expanding Professional Services & Advisory team for Cloud Principal Architects & Cloud Architects to be based Auckland.
We’re not learning a new way of doing things – we’re defining the best way to do them. Our architects and engineers have been crafting, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
We focus solely on cloud-based technologies and are the preferred partner for companies seeking to rapidly achieve high-demand business goals through cloud transformation.
In a typical day as a Cloud Architect, you would:
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to CTP's clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for AWS adoption
- Create functional design specifications, reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on AWS that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- Collaborate with other project teams on technical solutions and help improve CTP's service IP
- Learn, learn, and learn by staying up-to-date on all technical developments related to AWS
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 40%)
What you have done so far:
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, other technical field.
- Become well versed in building product-quality software on AWS including experience in designing for high availability, building multi-zone and multi-region architectures, and designing across appropriate SQL and NoSQL data layer technologies.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as Java, C#, .Net, etc.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- AWS apps technologies such as RDS, ElasticBeanstalk, DynamoDB, RedShift
- AWS IaaS Technologies such as EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, Route 53,
- Deployed applications with Web UI frontends
- Deployed application with RESTful/SOAP services interfaces
- Have significant experience building private AMI’s on VPC’s
- Have a firm grasp on cloud security, leveraging Linux and Windows operating systems, using the AWS console and CLI (command line interface).
- Have experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills
- Strong team skills including the ability to be a clutch team player
- Hold current work rights for New Zealand
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!