About Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
About this exciting role
We are growing our team and looking for an experienced Client Solutions Manager. You will have autonomy to make this role your own.
You will be responsible for identifying and securing opportunities within our current and new customer base. The focus will be on sales and delivery of aftermarket and retrofit opportunities such as chiller replacement related to JCI Industrial Refrigeration offerings including Frick, Sabroe and York industrial and process installations.
What you will do:
- Be the key contact and 'Brand Ambassador' for customers to ensure we meet and exceed their expectations.
- Develop secure and deliver sales from the existing and new customer base.
- Support the Management team with the formulation and execution of the IR and GC Service growth strategies.
- Mentor, influence and co-ordinate the Service sales resources to ensure alignment and delivery of Service growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement account management strategies, to target specific industries and markets, based on current and future business requirements.
What are we looking for:
- Strong technical knowledge of Industrial refrigeration and Compressors, Rotary Screw and Recip Compressor maintenance, Service delivery efficiencies and Control system fundamentals
- Project Management and hands on experience in delivery of maintenance and reactive works and an understanding of Mechanical / Electrical Control Systems.
- A demonstrated ability to supply value engineered solutions for refrigeration and compression clients.
- Engineering &/or Technical qualifications
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence at varying levels
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in this local market
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence. Feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion on 0417 445 920- Amy.
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.