Your Role and Responsibilities :
As a Client Representative in Financial Services:
- You are responsible for the client relationship with a few Financial Services Clients.
- You are the integrator of IBM providing one face, one IBM strategy for the client, responsible for overall revenue, profit and client satisfaction.
- You are involved in the development of the overall account plan and has primary responsibility for identifying & prioritizing opportunities, and developing solutions primarily in the software and services areas, be it with internal or external parties.
- Understands the client's organization and develops and executes a relationship plan to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations.
- Builds relationship with the client's leadership team earning a reputation as one of the client's trusted business advisors.
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen and applies a thorough understanding of the client's business, organization, strategy and financial position.
- Skilled in consultative selling involving business partners, solution vendors as appropriate, with a deep understanding of the client's needs and IBM business & brand strategies, IBM capabilities and how these translate into solutions and value for the client.
- Understands and navigates IBM to identify, acquire and coordinate a team of critical resources (internal and/or external) needed to address client needs.
- Plan and facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies and proven sales experience in this area is preferred.
- Comfortable and ability to maintain, develop and nurture CxO relationship.
- Minimum Sales Experience of 10 years with at least 5 years in Senior Client Management roles.
- Expert in developing account plans