A Client Onboarding Ops Specialists is responsible for the onboarding of Citi Private Bank Asia & Global clients. A strong subject matter expertise on Know Your Customer (KYC) with strong operational skills in Account Documentation review and processing. Candidate is expected to independently volumes and achieve quality and timely delivery, and deliver seamless onboarding experience for our clients
- Responsible for KYC and account opening documentation review and system setups. Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Focuses on timely and accurate delivery of all account opening functions, as well as delivering superior client service and resolution of client issues.
- Performs day to day management of the account opening and maintenance processing and credit documentation review including daily management of in-process, pended, and service related activities, ensuring account opening requirements are clearly defined to support all scenarios of account opening and maintenance requirements, to include delivery of very high quality service to customers and internal partners. Responsible for various types of project management in the account services space, and managing cross-functional relationships with all teams.
- Ensures consistent delivery of high quality service to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by service level agreements and efficiency/accuracy standards.
- Ensures awareness and full compliance of internal processes, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, and practices.
- Establishes and maintains close working relationship with internal clients and within team to facilitate an open and direct communication of issues, needs, queries, etc., in such that these may be responded to in an efficient, prompt and professional manner.
- Understands new client requirements and ensure adequate support to new client requirements and initiatives.
- Monitors customer satisfaction and service level and drive process changes.
- Ensures a strong and robust processing environment with effective controls.
- Maintains a strong culture of risk and controls in the team through various processes and check points. Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- 2-5 years of experience in KYC and Account Opening Documentation review, Account Maintenance and Credit documentation.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, pro-active team player but also able to work independently, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, persistent, and able to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high-risk environment. Capable of multitasking and eager to learn multiple products in a challenging environment. Fast learner, strong attention to detail, and willingness to go extra mile.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in handling urgent and escalation cases and manage client and internal team expectations. Proficient knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.