Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
The Client Lifecycle Management Controls (CLMC) team supports the APAC division with Private Banking account lifecycle management processes from maintenance to account closure. This role will be focused on the execution of controls and tasks required in the Client Lifecycle Management process, with a strong focus on ensuring that client identification documentation, name screening and data capture activities meet the Bank’s policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Perform data capture and validation in the Client Relationship Management system.
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Act as Subject Matter Specialist in various aspects of the account maintenance / Change-in-Circumstance processes that includes but not limited to change of BO and various capacities, Tax topics like FATCA and AEI, Investment Suitability and other mandatory requirements to ensure all accounts satisfy the required regulatory and policy standards
- Manage key business partners in Front Office, COO, Tax, Risk, Compliance, Platforms and IT from Singapore, Hong Kong SAR and Australia locations.
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements.
- Deliver continuous operational improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Any other tasks assigned by the management
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Proven 4-5 years of relevant client account maintenance & experience within Banking (Private Banking experience is preferred)
- Previous experience in liaising with offshore teams.
- Experience in Change Management.
- A self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Phenomenal analytical ability, and a problem solver with the ability to think out of the box.
- A team-player, you are committed to service delivery excellence and always having the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, etc.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work under-pressure.
- Ability to drive open work to completion.
- Proficient in using MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word.
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Temenos and/or Avaloq is a plus.
- A Degree in Business or Finance (or equivalent experience)
- Results-oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.