As a Client Account Lead within Avanade you are responsible for the client and the client relationship while focusing on sales, revenue, delivery, and client satisfaction. You build, own, and maintain the client Account Plans for Avanade and, if applicable, drive integration with Accenture and Microsoft.
With responsibility for the account’s overall performance and growth, you will drive the sales strategy (definition and execution), leading and delivering against sales and financial performance measures. You will focus on ensuring customer and partner happiness through excellence and leading long-term growth.
You will play a pivotal leadership role in your account and your talent community through the mentoring, coaching, and driving your team towards success. This will involve taking a “hands-on” lead role in delivering and /or overseeing projects from time to time. Overall, you will translate high-level strategy into more localized strategy for large-scale and strategically critical workstreams.
What we need from you
You have proven experience in a similar role which has allowed you to polish your client and partner relationships. Your gravitas & strong client-facing ability coupled with your proven ability to communicate to C Level executives, the ability to become a trusted advisor with key stakeholders, and partners is an imperative for this role.
You have extensive success driving growth & running a client P&L, using the knowledge of a client’s market, industry and strategy that has enabled you to build an exceptional, compelling and persuasive proposition, communicating its value to the client. You are a consummate account management and sales professional, with deep understanding of marketing, solution selling, deal negotiations and focus on developing and growing long term, high value customer relationships at executive level. Your ethos is about the long term – not the short gain.
Add to the above your tertiary qualifications in Business, Management, Marketing or a related field and your belief in the Microsoft Ecosystem of products and how they can support the success of your account then we want to talk with you!
Technical and non-technical skills include:
- Industry specialist with extensive knowledge and network in Healthcare and Public Sector.
- Relationship building across Avanade's clients and partners
- Gravitas and C-Level communication & relationship management (develop and maintain long-term client relationships)
- CXO-facing and ability to earn ‘seat at the table’ (includes engaging and being peer of, Accenture CALs in Accenture channel accounts)
- Business focused - can engage in business led conversations with clients
- Drive growth & run P&L for your account
- People and team management
- Market, industry, and client expertise
- Be empowered - You will be empowered with creative thinking and armed with ‘state of the art’ Microsoft Technology to help both you and the client work better and revolutionize their business.
- Further, faster - We know it’s meaningful for you to keep moving forward, that’s why you’ll be provided with coaching, support from our business leaders and mentoring to succeed.
- More than technology - Day-to-day, you’ll work on high-profile projects while being surrounded by people who have a real passion for delivering results.
- Real world, real career - We’re looking for passionate consultants who embrace change and teamwork. At Avanade, we invest in you.
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.