Halcrow China Limited is part of Jacobs Engineering Group ( www.jacobs.com), a FORTUNE 500 company and one of the world’s largest and diverse providers of professional technical services with an annual revenue of US$14 billion. With a talent force of 55,000 worldwide in over 40 countries across APAC, North America, Europe and Africa, we offer full-spectrum services to private and government clients. Engineering News-Record, one of the industry’s most authoritative publications, ranked Jacobs No. 1 in its list of Top 500 Design Firms in 2021 for the fourth consecutive year.
In Hong Kong, we provide services in the areas of civil, geotechnical, tunnelling, maritime engineering and waste management to the government, corporates, major contractors and private clients, while also supporting the delivery of railway, infrastructure and building projects in the region. We pride ourselves on being pioneers in introducing new technologies and our readiness in bringing expertise worldwide to Hong Kong, delivering our promise of “Challenging today, Reinventing tomorrow”.
You will be involved in the following types of projects:
- Site formation & Infrastructure work – feasibility study, investigation, detailed design and construction
- Waste Management – feasibility study, detailed design and construction
- Tunneling – feasibility study, detailed design and construction
- Power section – feasibility study, detailed design and condition review
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Relevant working experience in large scale infrastructure project
- Corporate Member of HKIE (Civil) or equivalent is an advantage
- Good communication skills and proficient in written and spoken English. Chinese is desirable
Jacobs. A world where you can.