At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our built environment work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity. Bring your creativity, collaborative spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
Our Engineering team in Singapore would like to welcome a Civil Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work on multiple Infrastructure and Built Environment Projects across Singapore and Asia.
- Civil and Structural engineering design, authorities submission, site supervision and inspection.
- Participate in meetings & visit project sites to understand project requirements.
- Work with fellow consultants and external parties to facilitate smooth progress of projects.
- Assume responsibilities and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Being proactive and taking prompt action to accomplish objectives and achieve goals beyond what is required.
- Undertakes continuous learning and improvement, apply new skills, techniques, and methodologies.
- Learn to be knowledgeable with company’s functions, systems, processes and solutions.
- Attend and participate in various relevant and approved training to equip oneself with necessary skill and knowledge.
- Assisting the design and documentation delivery processes of the business in Singapore and throughout the Asian Region.
- Follow the policies and procedures of the company’s documented Quality System.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate you shall possess:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, recognized by the Professional Engineers Board.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience after graduation. Singapore's local project experience is essential.
- Good experience in the design of building/infrastructure/industrial projects.
- Good communication, technical and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of local authorities’ requirements and Eurocodes.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs. Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.