At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
We welcome you to join our Pharmaceuticals team in Singapore, as a Civil and Structural Engineer. You will involve in the design stages, and responsible for the proper and timely execution in accordance with the control estimate and specific requirements of the project. Ensuring that the Global policies, are followed and managing the activities as assigned by Group Lead / DM.
- Coordinate/liaise with the various multi-disciplines engineering team, the Client, and Contractors.
- Develop the engineering specification and sub-contract tender packages for all various scale projects.
- Actively participate in Constructability review and develop the design to meet the code and ease construction including precast systems
- Develop the pre-consultation / waiver packages for authority discussion and approval
- Conduct Civil & Structural design reviews
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering with a minimum of 10 years wide-ranging international experience in all aspects of process design for grassroots/revamp in Life Science / Chemical Projects from the conceptual stage to the completion of detail engineering. Experience in designing clean rooms is essential given the nature of the project
- Proficiency in STAAD.Pro / ETABS /SAFE/ / PROKON
- Understanding of Singapore permitting process and ability to generate ST submissions calculation and drawings as per the latest Singapore Euro Code requirements
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.