At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
Voted as One of Singapore's Best Employers 2022, we welcome you to join our Life Sciences business in Singapore, as a Civil and Structural Designer. You will involve in the design stages, and responsible for the proper and timely execution in accordance with the control estimate and specific requirements of the project.
- Working together with the Civil & Structural Lead Engineer to liaise with various multi-disciplines engineering teams, the Client, and Contractors.
- Develop the engineering specification and sub-contract tender packages for all various scale projects.
- Actively participate in Constructability review and develop the design to meet the code and ease construction
- Develop the pre-consultation / waiver packages for authority discussion and approval
- Conduct Civil & Structural design reviews
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Life Science / Chemical Projects from the conceptual stage to the completion of detail engineering. Experience in designing clean rooms is essential given the nature of the project
- 2D detailed drawings using AutoCAD, Microstation V7, V8 & V8i
- 3D Models using PDS Frameworks, SmartPlant 3D (S3D), REVIT and Tekla Structure; 3D model reviewers such as Navisworks Review, Navisworks Simulate, LFM, and Smart Plant Review
- Singapore local experience is essential
Jacobs. A world where you can.