What you will do
- Recruits, Builds, optimize, and maintain the channel partner community and go-to-market program(s) to maximize profitability and market reach.
- Implements core channel programs, tools, plans, incentives to produce positive channel results, minimize channel conflict, deliver channel value, enable growth within the channel eco-system and contain channel costs worldwide.
- Jointly sets financial target(s) for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in partner accounts together with the Regional Channel Leader and local Retail direct leadership.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Align with field operations team(s) to create and roll out competitive systems/processes to support a positive partner experience and results worldwide.
- Jointly analyze with marketing and the regions, relevant competitive channel programs in our market. Exploit data to train sales, product, and support teams on how to address competitor’s channel strategies.
- Jointly lead all channel solutions development and enablement efforts to best address end-user needs by coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Drives adoption of company programs within the targeted partner eco-system while ensuring partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Drives the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Develops appropriate approaches in the territory to proactively address under-performing customer segments and partners.
- Works with Territory Management and local Retail Management in the joint development of go to market strategies, territory and account plans.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in core partner accounts.
- Establishes and assures a smooth transition/enablement of all new partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner and program needs on an ongoing basis and provide periodic readouts to senior leadership.
How you will do it
As a Channel Account Manager for Sensormatic Solutions you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth within an assigned territory of targeted Channel Partners. The Channel Account Manager, reporting directly to the either the Country Manager, Sensormatic Solutions and dotted line to the Regional Channel Leader or the Regional Channel Leader and dotted line to the Country Manager, Sensormatic Solutions, is responsible for building out the Indirect Channel and taking total oownership and accountability of reseller channel pipeline, forecast and sales targets. The focus is on developing and directing the strategy, plans and all aspects of our organization's indirect channel including implementing policies, objectives, and initiatives. This role is responsible for recruiting, enabling, and developing Channel Partners and implementing sales strategies to create interest, demand, and product recognition to maximize revenue while meeting/exceeding sales goals. She/he will represent the company in all activities associated with reseller channel and alliance activities. You will be responsible for researching markets, identifying and approaching prospective partners, developing relationships, establishing partner agreements and assuring the successful launch of new sales territories in partnership with the regional sales leadership and indirect/direct sales teams. In addition, ensure the product is demand driven, the Channel Account Manager works with local and global Marketing, Legal, Product and Solutions Teams, Product Marketing and Management to deliver the right mix of features, positioning and price are all channel ready and consistent with the go to market field and corporate direction. In all cases the Channel Account Manager and Regional Channel Leader take direction from Global Channel Leadership with regard to legal compliance and channel program development