Our company can only deliver sustainable high performance if our employees can reach their full potential and grow and develop together with AkzoNobel. We want to ensure employees are offered continuous learning and development opportunities. With that intention in mind please find job opportunity mentioned below. Please make sure you discuss the same with your manager before applying. You can also refer someone you know for the job!
- Deployment of In-store Merchandising model
- Deployment excellence in daily
- Deployment of Category Management approach
- Key Account Management approach
- Product Stewardship and Sustainability
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business or related course with a minimum of 4 - 6 years in a commercial role with prior experience is mandatory – sales/ trade marketing/ channel marketing experience or country level experience in a commercial role in paint and/or building and construction material industry will be an advantage.
- Understanding of the merchandising concepts, and prior experience in Category Management and/ or KAM will be added advantage.
- Should have the ability to convert Research data and Commercial data into insights and commercial business ideas.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized with good project management skills; ability to multi-task effectively and meet deadlines.
- Clear communication skills (written and verbal communication skills) and strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong business sense & strategic thinking with customer-oriented mindset.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.