Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more important than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. Be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Performance IT is a sales program designed to proactively originate new sales opportunities. You will work side-by-side with account teams to turn customer priorities into practical proposals, ensuring they have a clear and compelling value proposition aligned to Cisco’s offers. This is a role that demonstrates and builds diverse skills that involves partnership with many internal and external teams. As an analyst on the team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the assets and collateral created by the Performance IT team for use across the company.
- Own distribution of communications content via multiple channels (email, chat, internal platforms etc.)
- Demonstrate experiences and collateral from customer engagements to help create content that can be used across geographies, segments and industries to generate interest and awareness.
- Manage the governance of existing programs to ensure that achievements are tracked and that deadlines are met.
- Develop and use relationships that span many of Cisco's architecture offerings: Engineering, Software, Sales, Finance and CX.
Who You'll Work With
The Performance IT Team is a relatively new group within Cisco’s Global Sales organization. Within Cisco, you will work with Distinguished Engineers, Sales Account Managers, and Sales Engineers. In addition, your responsibilities will also include working with customer CIOs, CTOs, VP/Directors of Infrastructure and operational / financial data owners.
Who You Are
You know how to synthesize a large amount of data and summarize findings. You are able to prioritize and work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Interest in adapting methodologies to Cisco's cultural and organizational specificities
- You see and plan the big picture including validated understanding of how the different pieces interconnect with each other through projects and work
- Work well with the leadership and sales teams and have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You have the adaptability to learn a business subject fast and collaborate across organizations
- Design and build insightful analyses and reports using Excel and PowerPoint.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Recent experience as a Business/Financial Analyst, preferably in high tech
- proven ability is expected for this level of responsibility
- 4-year degree in Business or Finance is preferred, or equivalent experience
- Expertise in building Business Intelligence Dashboards and reports for Sales Function using PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in a fast-paced, dynamic, teaming environment within the Technology Industry
- Strong financial and analytic skills and experience working in a highly matrixed organization
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform key job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.