Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Business Development Senior Manager / Director, will be representing Equinix in Indonesia and responsible for coordination of Indonesia outbound orders originated from all Equinix offices.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of the company, products and services
- Coaches the extended team to improve on-going skills development
- Create spirit of collaboration, evangelism, and engagement with Equinix teams
- Owns and manages all escalations to senior leadership for critical matters
- Be responsible for marketing and attending to queries regarding Equinix from local Indonesia companies
- Responsible for coordination of Indonesia outbound orders originating from Jakarta
- Min 10+ years’ experience in the field of Cloud IT and/or Telecommunications environment, with 5+ year regional experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Deep knowledge of Indonesia Commercial & Technology landscape
- Experience in leading a virtual team including developing & executing Account Plans and communicating with Executive Sponsors, presales, and operations
- Experience with CSP’s, network and/ or system integrators selling complex solutions
- Strong Business Acumen to qualify good business for Equinix
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Proficient in Executive/C-level communications
Are you interested? We are interested in learning more about you.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.