- Convert new customers in an assigned sales territory
- Identify and prioritize targeted customers based on opportunity size and likelihood of business success.
- Engage, sell and sign-up new customers or re-activate previous customers with no trading in the last 12 months.
- Achieve Sales Target/Plan by generating sales revenue through conversion and penetration.
- Achieve Sales Target/Plan for technology by deploying/activating conversion, penetration and retention of existing accounts.
- Liaise and response to UPS counterpart offices in related to sales matter.
- Maintain and comply with Sales processes and requirement, TEAMS compliance, sales reports, SOP, operation and business processes.
- Degree or diploma in related fields
- At least 2 years of field sales experience
- Selling, negotiation, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Demonstrate customer service focus
- Able to communicate and interact with people at all level
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in Logistic industry will be an added advantage
- Total commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction
- Possess own transport