As a Business Development Manager of Salesforce, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- Build, develop, mentor and manage a high-performing team with a strong focus on employee engagement in a thriving, growing industry.
- Drive ongoing development of new clients.
- Regularly connect with customer leaders in ongoing partnerships to ensure quality of services.
- Develop and articulate business outcome roadmaps that result in ongoing improvement.
- Analyze pricing and delivery options to advise the Managing Partner on business considerations and impact of different options.
- Manage to key performance indicators for delivery, revenue and margin.
- Monitor long-term partnerships and renewals of annual service agreements.
- Be a hands-on leader forming part of the delivery of key client engagements.
- Manage Indonesia market and base in Jakarta-Indonesia.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Bachelor’s degree in area(s) related to business and/or technology.
- Minimum 7 years in a related role within the Professional Services and/or Consulting industry.
- Cloud Technology Evangelist.
- Proven ability to assist in translating business needs to technology leaders and visa versa.
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of engaging with customers/ cross-functional stakeholders at all levels, in a wide variety of situations, and demonstrated ability to listen, influence, and relate to customers/stakeholders in their own language.
- Exhibits strong leadership skills, including the ability to effectively partner, influence, motivate, think critically, challenge conventional thinking, and gather unique business insight to create competitive advantage for the organization.