What you will do
Drive Sales plan with the Sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities to be chased in his/her own focus area (territory, sector, etc.).
Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by the Strategic Sales Support team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned project management).
Own communications and relationships for each deal. You will be the expertise in generating activities that are relevant to this market segment and will play a lead role in devising strategies to promote Sensormatic Solutions in these forums with tangible business results. You will be a key face of the Sensormatic Solutions relationship to the clients you engage with, covering many layers within the organization and be able to develop relationships at Executive level, both on the Retail Technology and Business sides of the account.
As a major contributor you will be expected to represent your deals and accounts in the Monthly reviews that take place where there is a high level of accuracy expected in forecasting across the account activity.
How you will do it
- Penetrate targeted new logo accounts
- Compliance with the Sensormatic Solutions sales methodology and practices.
- Supports overall responsibility for Client Relationship at the company's executive level. Plans, directs and manages sales and market activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations, and changes in business practices/technology.
- Impacts customer business strategy and sells solutions across the company solution portfolio.
- Establishes and articulates innovations and growth opportunities for customers and the company.
- Ensures client satisfaction and broadening of offerings with potential new customers.
- Leads the strategic direction of the account by establishing and articulating client satisfaction goals in relation to client expectations.
- Serves as an advisor to develop vision, innovation, and industry expertise.
- Establishes relationships proactively and grows customer intimacy.
- Communicates with cross-functional groups and builds strategic relationships with client teams.
- Provides significant industry expertise and client business acumen. Sells higher level services to the customer, enabling competitive advantage for them in the marketplace.
- Provides thought leadership and capitalizes on cumulative industry, product, and company-specific experiences.
- Captures best practices and advises and facilitates the management and movement of information.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience of industry or client relationship experience
- Extensive understanding of the Retail Industry and its leading brands
- Ability to negotiate deals for Sensormatic Solutions
- Experienced in business/financial management
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor for key customers
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Proven sales and/or client relationship management experience preferred
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in order to achieve customer objectives