We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Business Development Executive to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
The incumbent is responsible to achieve stipulated sales target and increase market share. Actively prospect sales leads to develop and secure potential new clients. Develop and nurture strong client contacts and positive relationships with key accounts. Ensure successful sales retention by proactively forging strong relationships with clients. Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to achieve long-term success and retain existing customer relationships
- Minimum Diploma in any other disciplines
- 1 to 2 years of Sales Experience in any industries, preferable in Freight Forwarding (Air Freight/Ocean Freight)
- Work experience and knowledge in dealing with Small Package or Logistics, Supply Chain products and services will be an added advantage
- Ability to understand customers’ perspective and think win-win
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external customers
- Good presentation skills, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Passionate and self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Possess own vehicle is preferable