About Johnson Controls
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat.
About this opportunity
Johnson Controls is the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings. Sustainability is a top priority and we are committed to invest 75% of new product development R&D in climate-related innovation to develop sustainable products and services.
Due to this strong focus on sustainability the Johnson Controls team is growing. We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy, highly effective, and engaging Sales and Business Development Leader with a strong foundation in sales management and deep industry experience and proven track record for selling large, complex outcome-based solutions as a service offering.
As the Sales Manager you will support the Sales Director to drive customer solutions that lead to deal closure and the development of new products and offerings for Johnson Controls.
The role responsibilities include:
- Business development and Account Management including adding customer equity by creating valued business partnerships with c-suite customers.
- Developing strategic solutions for customers that match the customer’s business and financial challenges.
- Provide significant industry expertise and client business acumen.
- Use your industry experience and knowledge of economic, financial, market, and industry trends to understand and improve customer results
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or Engineering
- 5+ years sales leadership experience in complex sales in a matrixed environment
- Extensive experience selling to C-suite and negotiating large, financial, and complex deal structures
- Experience in energy efficiency and sustainability
- Experience in commercial and industrial industries preferred
- Experience in innovative and sales of new offerings preferred
Click on the APPLY button to submit your application in confidence. Feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion on 0417 445 920.
JCI’s Diversity & Inclusion
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion starts with our values. We lead with integrity and purpose, focusing on the future and aligning with our customers’ vision for success. Our High-Performance Culture ensures that we have the best talent that is highly engaged and eager to innovate. Our D&I mission elevates each employee’s responsibility to contribute to our culture. It’s through these contributions that we’ll drive the mindsets and behaviors we need to power our customers’ missions. You have the power. You have the voice. You have the culture in your hands.