Aon is currently recruiting a Business Analytics Partner to join our team in Singapore.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
Aon’s Centers for Innovation and Analytics in Dublin and Singapore are the cornerstone of Aon’s $350M global investment in analytics. The ACIAs deliver data-driven insights to clients by leveraging our unmatched data capabilities across both risk and people solutions. Established in 2012, there are over 100 colleagues employed by ACIA Singapore today, with rapid growth planned over the next few years. The team currently includes actuaries, computer programmers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants. Through their concerted effort the ACIAs build best in class analytic insights and capabilities to better serve clients and colleagues globally.
The Innovation Center is growing rapidly, with new ideas continually forming. We are looking for dedicated individuals to brainstorm exciting and new strategic opportunities, and quickly build working prototypes to transform those ideas into reality.
The successful candidate will be part of the Client Solutions team based in Singapore, a dynamic and high-energy team, delivering data-driven insights to our leaders to drive performance and support strategic decision making.
- Partner with the business to deliver value-added insights to support senior management in strategic decision-making:
- Conduct presentations, facilitate workshops, produce decks, create models, work with global senior leaders and engage with external consultants to understand, articulate, quantify and translate business problems into recommendations.
- Translate data into insights that drives targeting and segmentation strategies
- Propose ways of analyzing data that aligns with client objectives
- Identify data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, account management and operational processes
- Project-led country deployments of Client Solutions initiatives:
- Project management of initiatives with a diverse group of stakeholders to ensure delivery of results within stipulated timelines
- Partner with local country to source data inputs, address data quality challenges and determine configuration requirements
- Work with internal and global team members to implement recommendations towards a positive and sustainable outcome.
- Conceptualize solutions, roll out and test products, work with countries to ensure the solution is tailored, and oversee product maintenance.
- Own 2-4 countries and be responsible for country relationship which may involve team’s full suite of products.
- Translate end user requests into technical requirements for our development team
- Data management and Model delivery:
- Understand new datasets, reconcile reports, cleanse data, create joins and apply business logic.
- Compile, understand, analyze data, and derive meaningful insights
- Support development of new analytical tools through design, testing and implementation
- Degree in Business, Finance or analytical-related fields
- 3-6 years’ experience in business analytics consulting or financial planning & analysis
- Keen interest in consulting and using data & analytics to change organizational behavior
- Team player, analytical, problem-solving, critical and innovative thinking skills
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multi-task, self-disciplined, organized, detail-oriented, with good prioritization skills
- Coding (Python/SQL) and the ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI would be advantageous.
- Occasional international travel in the future may be required
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.