Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Business Analysis Manager is an intermediate management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Manage a team of business analysts supporting one large system or multiple systems and contribute to planning, resource planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Consult with business end users to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new projects and process enhancements
- Assist system change processes from requirements through implementation by providing technical knowledge to ensure efficiency
- Evaluate performance and make recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions as duties as assigned, including performing quality control activities
- Work with internal parties to achieve business goals and negotiate with external parties as needed
- Provide evaluative judgments based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Proven interpersonal, collaboration, diplomatic, influencing, planning and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Proven relationship management skills to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Demonstrated ability to be work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines with proactive, decisiveness and flexibility
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.