The ERP PL team provides end-to-end Supply Chain solutions aligned with strategic goals of the organization to deliver innovative value to our customers.
Business Analyst ERP PLO will support BTL, PLO, and BPO (Business Product Owner) to design and build new capabilities and/or enhancements to a product, platform, or feature/application focusing on OTC – Deliver Area
The role will be primarily for Consumer Sector ERP, but will also spend time building & leveraging Cross Sector capabilities in Supply chain. This position will drive innovations and improvements in partnership with Product Line Owners, to support capabilities for distribution of products to customers on time with optimized service cost, enhanced customer engagement, and product traceability.
The ERP PL Business Analyst will contribute with the IT TS functional Analyst to design solutions that meets the business requirements. Partner with the Scrum team to estimate the duration and cost of the project. Effectively communicate project expectations and status to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
Major Responsibilities & Activities
Business requirements management & development
- Utilize effective business analyst techniques to translate what business may want to identification of what is needed via the good use of elicitation techniques.
- Document confirmed business processes to serve as reference for development and IT support
- Explain to business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required
- Prepare and update traceability matrix
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of J&J business processes
- Works with PLOs on product and application roadmap
- Outline future state process map
- Identify metrics, build & track dashboards to measure process improvement
Projects & Enhancement execution
- Accountable for projects and opportunities in the domain of Deliver processes
- Liaison with TS to secure required resources
- Work closely with Business partners, BTLs and Product Owners to align and determine best solutions and services to solve business problems in this area
- Project accountability as a Business IT
- Tracks progress of product development
- Accountable for all aspects of delivery for the area of responsibility assigned
Product Backlog Grooming & Capacity Team
- Grooms and scopes accurate product backlog, works with technical services to understand capacity team resource mix, while maximizing throughput
- Aligns with SAs and RTE on effort estimates for epics and user stories
- Understand utilization, risks and work with stakeholders to prioritize development items
Platform Reliability & Performance:
- Be a point of Contact for P1 / P2 incidents to communicate to business and get the solution & RCA from TS at the earliest
- Be a Conduit for escalations of Ageing incidents
- Required Minimum Education: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Required Years of Related Experience: A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required, a minimum of 2 years relevant SAP experience is required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to translate business requirements into Technical Epics/Stories. Experience working across multiple levels of business and IT stakeholders.
- Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes especially on the OTC area
- Strong technology knowledge and how to apply that technology.
- Understanding of ERP SAP functionality. Ability to determine capabilities and limitations of existing SAP systems.
- Strong personal commitment to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and managing our business stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others to do so.
- Ability to embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a fast changing business/IT environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and working closely with shared services organization
- Previous experience in working in a global, cross-functional capacity is required.
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required.
- Solid written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong Knowledge of SC Business processes – OTC
- Good Knowledge with SOX, GxP compliance processes
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good understanding of agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of core technical platforms and product lifecycle maintenance.
- Good knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes and process improvement methodologies, budgeting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to lead, influence, motivate and inspire others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation and strong negotiating skills.