Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live & work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE’s innovative IT services organisation is HPE Pointnext Services. We are now seeking Expressions of Interests for our expanding Professional Services & Advisory team for Cloud Business Analysts to be based in Auckland.
This exciting opportunity will see you working for a premier cloud services function solving cutting-edge problems for a range of enterprises moving to a Multi-Cloud operating model with services consumed both privately & across AWS, Microsoft & Google cloud platforms.
- Analyse & design security solutions for applications & infrastructure while providing consulting services to clients
- Identify & document information security risks & propose mitigating controls
- Understand complex business IT needs, requirements, & projects scopes, with a focus on information security requirements
- Research, design, and develop new information security controls for clients
- Assess current IT environments & make recommendations to increase security
- Assist clients in troubleshooting and resolving information security issues
- Prepare & write project support documentation with supporting diagrams
- Implement security solutions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with security architecture frameworks in cloud based environments (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google, VMware, etc)
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) best practices & guidelines
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in mid-size or large enterprises
- Demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships
- Ability to design & implement reliable, scalable, high performing web based solutions that meet the service levels associated with mission-critical Identity & Access Management based solutions
- Security certifications desired, such as CISSP, CISM or CISA; ability to earn certifications required
- Understanding of identity & IAM processes, technologies, standards & industry best practices
- Proven ability to thrive & succeed in a dynamic, fast growing, startup environment
- Superior written & verbal communication skills as well as strong consultative selling, presentation & negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous/pressure situations
- Team player
- Willing & able to travel to client locations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience
Applicants must be NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents at the time of application. Due to Covid restrictions, we are unable to provide assistance with relocation or sponsorship.
For more information about Pointnext Services please browse the following:- https://www.cloudtp.com/company/
HPE is committed to the values of career development, workplace flexibility & career progression.