At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
We would like to welcome you to be part of the Life Sciences team in Singapore as a Building Services Engineer.
- Involve in HVAC Engineering activities to carry out HVAC design work based on standard company procedure / other procedures. Timely completion of design and engineering deliverables.
- Carry out HVAC design work as per the requirements of the Project.
- Adherence to Dept. /Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems.
- Overview of work progress and work-hour usage.
- Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering Discipline with a minimum of 5 years of experience in HVAC Department of a consultancy organization. The candidate should possess knowledge in carrying out basic and detailed engineering work. The candidate should have experience working on pharmaceutical projects. The candidate should have knowledge of the following:
- Carrying out detailed heat load calculations.
- Carry out pump head and static pressure calculations.
- HVAC equipment selection.
- Designing of ducting, piping and HVAC controls.
- Coordinating with other services and preparation of HVAC Tender.
- Current Pharmaceuticals, ASHRAE, SMACNA, ISO & Cleanroom guidelines.
Jacobs. A world where you can.