At Jacobs, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world. Our talented experts create exceptional spaces across the world through our creative blending of human need, environmental stewardship, value creation, science and art.
We believe that built environments should reflect the context, history, cultures, communities, and the natural environment while incorporating advances in technology.
You will help your team to administer and lead the dRofus deliverables on projects. Primary responsibilities include provide leadership in Building Data Management within the dRofus digital technology platform, setting up project specific dRofus databases, liaising with stakeholders, and production of project dRofus deliverables.
Here's What You'll Need:
Preferably bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Diploma of Architectural Building Design or equivalent
- Define the Building Data Management strategy for Built Environment projects in alignment with the values and goals within the Digital Delivery technical leadership team.
- Manage project specific dRofus administration requirements
- Lead and train project dRofus team
- Develop dRofus project data
- Coordinate dRofus data with Revit
- Training and mentoring of staff in dRofus software utilization
- Define project goals and expectations in Building Data Management
- To work within project scope and budgets.
- Excellent understanding of architectural design and documentation production and delivery methods
Jacobs. A world where you can.