Who are we?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
- Billing - Monitor and ensure that the monthly billing is complete and accurate for assigned customer base in accordance with close calendar
- Analyze and perform billing adjustments timely and accurately to customer accounts making sure that the proper levels of authorization and documentation are in place
- Process manual EPS invoices and PWO quotes as requested· Review Invoices and conducts variance analysis, with sign off required
- Manage the Cases in SFDC (Case Management) timely and accurate manner to meet all internal SLAs. Coordinate monthly invoice run. Assist in month end close related tasks. Assist in Audits & SOX controls
- Works closely with cross functional organizations to respond to customer inquiries to investigate and resolve potential customer billing issues
- Resolve and track billing issues as they arise working with the upstream teams to fix root cause problems (e.g. SLA credits, install date discrepancies)
- Acts as First Line Support for approval requests and deal inquiries
- Project Management - Participate on UATs, projects and ad hoc assignments as needed
- Implement and document processes and procedures required by SOX
- Provide input into the on-going development and support of billing systems, processes, and policies System Operational Support ·
- 3+ years in a Finance role preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Japanese speaking, no experience required
- Japanese language proficiency to manage Japanese speaking stakeholders and customers as this role will be responsible for billing for Japan