Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
- Active participate and lead as a digital twin expert in MS Azure
- Actively participate and bring in IOT value proposition to customers.
- Collaborate with Data & AI team
- Participating in commercial activities, including positioning these services in the market, initiating and leading conversations with our key clients and generating a portfolio of activities
- Participate and play an active role in the further definition and structure of the team to enable future growth.
- Build a strong team of IOT and Digital Twin delivery capability
- Coach fellow team members, contributing to a positive learning environment and an open, inclusive culture
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in bridging physical and digital challenges with Digital Twins;
- Strong understanding of digital twins as an important trend, what the most important drivers are and how you can use digital twins to create business and social value;
- You have a deep understanding of Microsoft technology (Azure Digital Twins, IoT Hub, IoT Edge) and you are all about creating value in a business context with this technology.
- Strong consulting skills incl. structured & abstract thinking, creative problem solving, prioritizing, communication and stakeholder management
- You are able to define the operational, tactical and strategic challenges of our customers in concrete (Microsoft) solutions.
- You are a fast and effective networker with clear communication skills, both internally within the organization where you work, but especially in the market;
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an overview of the IoT value chain and identify opportunities for improvements.
- You have a proven consultancy track record and skillset.
- Consultative selling skills, such as demonstrably skilled and effective in developing leads into concrete requests for quotations.