Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
- Development Lead for the China Integration Program
- Manage Application development efforts relating to AM China Business and data exchange platform rollout
- Further the Public cloud strategy by working with cyber and control partners in architecting applications in cloud
- Manage a team of strong developers and provide technical guidance and mentorship
- Work with Senior Technology and Business stakeholders in delivering the product roadmap
- Drive application development strategy and direction according to JPMC standards. Liaise development teams with architects on framework and technical design, system design, review, solution of technical issues and collaboration with key partners
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Minimum 12 years application development experiences
- Java application development and knowledge of Spring frameworks
- Strong knowledge of deploying applications in cloud
- Knowledge of containerization, Kubernetes, Docker is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Application, Data architecture disciplines
- Knowledge in UI technologies and frameworks will be added advantage
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Good command of Mandarin and English in business is required
- A university graduate with major in Computer Science or equivalent.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.