Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
1. Work closely with Front Office (Traders, Sales, Quant team), Product Owner and Project Team to design, build and deliver eFX products and processes.
2. Part of a scrum team handling Treasury & Markets projects/enhancements
3. Facilitate requirements discussions/workshops to engage various stakeholders such as Traders, Sales Dealers, Finance, Operations to elicit and validate business requirements/user stories, process workflow, data analysis and mapping.
4. Lead and manage issues during UAT/Sprint; and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
5. Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions.
6. Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
7. Identify risks and issues early, plan mitigating steps and communicate these to stakeholders in a timely manner
8. Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
1. At least 6-8 years working as a Business Analyst, with experience in writing user stories / requirements specifications / functional specifications.
2. Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge. Working with Treasury & Markets Products such as FX, ECN is a must. Experience handling projects that uses API, microservices is an added advantage.
3. Experience working on Jira, Confluence will be an advantage.
4. Experience with both in-house and vendor applications will be an advantage.
5. CBAP certification & experience in Agile delivery will be an advantage.
6. Good team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to work under pressure, able to collaborate with teams of multi-cultural and multi-locations.
7. Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.