Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
The data scientist in Analytic Center of Excellence (ACOE) will have opportunities to work on huge varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk prevention, operation efficiency, network monitoring, AML and many more other areas. The data scientist will provide the leadership in both analyzing and formulating the business problem as well as identifying and developing the analytic solution.
- Work with business and tech to develop end-to-end advanced analytic solution, from problem formulation, data sourcing to develop and deploying the solution into production
- Work with tech to continue improving the enterprise analytic platform, tooling and reusable assets
- Work with analytic community to continue develop advanced analytic capabilities, adoption of best in-class techniques and practices
- Coach junior members
- Advanced degree with strong focus in machine learning, data mining or statistical / mathematical modellings with deep theoretical knowledge with machine learning and statistical modelling.
- 10+ years relevant working experience (or 5+ years’ experience for candidate holding PhD in relevant area)
- Practical experience in solving complex problems using scientific methods and modelling approach using experimental, statistical, machine learning and visualization techniques
- Full stack data science experience covering end-to-end problem formulation, developing training pipeline and deploying solution to production
- Familiar with developing machine learning pipelines following dev practice such as versioning, branching, merging, linting, testing and writing codes in structured and modularized way
- Able to analyze business needs, articulate the solution framework including the model output, business decision and potential impact to drive the adoption of the solution
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Technical skills: SQL, Python, PySpark, ML packages and tools
- Practical experience of Cloud based analytics tools will be a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.