Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Breakthrough technology, increased data availability, and new business models and value chains are transforming the ways banks serve customers, interact with third parties, and operate internally. Operational risk must keep up with this dynamic environment, including the evolving risk landscape. As a key change agent of Group T&O – COO – Operational Risk Management Program & Projects team, you will be driving strategic Projects & Programs to improve the way we manage Operational Risk posture in Operations. You will be working with senior stakeholders across the bank, including Operations Functional units, Risk Management Group, and various BU/SU.
- Deliver strategic Operations Risk Management Risk initiatives to improve Risk Management outcome
- Deliver strategic Risk Programs, focusing on Risk Culture and Risk Digitalization
- Drive formulation of key operational improvement risk program strategies in collaboration with functional units across Operations. This includes engagement with senior stakeholders to formulate strategy and obtain alignment, preparation of communication to Group Head and CEO
- Drive Operational Risk Management improvement initiatives in Operations, including risk mitigation projects, establishment of risk frameworks, risk digitalisation & using of data to drive key decisions
- Conceptualise and roll out T&O Risk Culture Programme to improve risk culture and address key risk focus areas
- More than 5 years of Operational or Operational Risk management experience and at least 2 years in driving organizational changes in Banking or Financial institution
- Prior experience in driving initiatives to enhance risk governance, digitalization & training programs preferred
- Excellent drive & coordination in Program & Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong track record in ability to manage, influence and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Good experience & knowledge in Risk Management-related regulatory requirements
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong data visualization skills
- Prior coding experience, internal communication or design skills is a plus
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.