Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
About the role
As part of the work management, the applicant is responsible to act as a trusted advisor to different stakeholders and units as part of the project’s management and execution. For awards management, he/she is responsible for end-to-end management and editorial guidance to deliver successful results. In addition, building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to enhance T&O Comms and branding team’s value offering is key to the success of the role.
The successful applicant is expected to provide editorial expertise to sharpen blogs and deliver marquee pieces on behalf of the CIO/COO office and beyond. Content including slides, blogs, articles that reflect the senior management strategy and thoughts is also part of the responsibility. Management of vendors and budgets to deliver on both external and internal campaigns and events is also part of the role of the successful applicant.
- Work management
- Work with a highly engaged, inspired team members to deliver with optimum potential and efficiency
- Business management skills including finances, budgeting etc.
- Act as a trusted advisor to different stakeholders and units as part of the project’s management and execution
- Deliver marquee pieces on behalf of the CIO/COO office and beyond
- Deliver content including slides, blogs, articles that reflect the senior management strategy and thoughts
- Independently work with stakeholders across the bank, to suggest story/content formats and convert them into articles
- Showcase creativity and innovativeness in everything you do
- Ability to simplify financial and technical information and turn it into interesting articles, media materials, content for speaking engagement that connect with the target audience
- Speaking engagement and media management
- Responsible for content strategizing and execution to deliver successful results
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to enhance T&O Comms and branding team’s value offering
- Improve performance through analytics and a deep understanding of the available levers internally
- Management of vendors and budgets
- Work with external vendors to deliver on both external and internal
- campaigns and events across content, website management, workshops among others.
- Internal communications professional preferably with 4-7 years of experience who has worked with corporates to effectively cascade group messages and deliver on content that inspire, educate and engage various target audiences
- Adept at collaborating and managing multiple stakeholders across levels and markets. Able to understand business priorities and effectively build content that can drive results
- Experienced in working in an intense and dynamic work environment of a Public Relations/Communications firm, managing multiple deliverables effortlessly
- Proven flair for writing corporate and consumer pieces that create interest and drive curiosity amongst readers
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.