Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels
- Drive internal & external communications and manage branding and build awareness of key strategies, products, initiatives and success stories.
- Writing and editing content for email newsletters, blogs, portal content, etc.
- Experience in writing technology articles will be a plus
- Support team with the production of communication assets for townhalls, email broadcasts, webinars, etc
- Co-ordinate award pitches and work with subject matter experts on the submission pitch
- Supporting, planning and delivering events such as town halls, CSR and other people agenda events
- Develop people engagement initiatives through management of sensing and responding of people feedback
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Is a self-starter, takes initiative and works independently with minimal supervision
- High on energy, thinks outside-in, has the ability to apply innovative practices on the job
- Has strong planning, organizing skills and eye for details required to manage multiple projects
- Strong need to pursue excellence, has high standards of work ethic, able to work with ambiguity and outcome driven
- Ability to interact with different levels including senior management
- A keen eye for design and proficiency in design tools such as Photoshop and Canva
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.