Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Understand overall landscape of IBG customer servicing related products and processes. Identify and prioritise use cases suitable for chatbot.
- Develop Chatbot applications using internal tools (FAQ, Guided conversation)
- Oversee the intent annotation system and process (BAU) and build tool enabling online update of annotation results.
- Understand the linkage of various tools and propose solution of improvement. Drive toward the overall tool productivity enhancement from tool perspective with proper user requirement. And work with tech to oversee the process of tool enhancement.
- Prepare Decks, Business Case, and user requirement documentation
- Experiment and regular demo the new chatbot related technology with concrete value proposition to DBS.
- Good knowledge and experience of customer servicing products and processes in Finance.
- Deep understanding of chatbot development, technology and tools.
- Extensive experience on Chatbot use case development
- Good analysis skills and logical thinking in problem identification and solution proposal
- Good Skills in communication, PPT, project management, and stakeholder management.
- Able to code in Python/SQL is an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.