Singapore | Full-time (FT) |
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Expense controlling relating to APAC Private Banking Business with a good understanding of the business drivers and expense governance frameworks
- Independent delivery of time sensitive ad hoc critical tasks requiring in-depth analysis and effectively coordinating with the business
- Reporting and analysis to APAC Finance and Head office in Zurich for monthly flash/actuals as well as Forecasting and Strategic Business Planning over future years
- Key partners include APAC Finance teams in Singapore and Mumbai, Divisional Finance, Group Finance, and APAC Strategy
- Ensuring accurate controls are implemented and adhered to for expense related processes
- Strong focus on reporting and analysis of allocated business costs.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Prior experience (7+years) in Finance/Accounting functions or similar capacity in a global banking environment
- Proven track record of effectively supporting front office businesses in a finance business partner/controlling capacity or similar
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to operate with senior executives
- Strong analytical skills and strategic problem solving abilities in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Experience in Private Banking is an advantage
- Academic degree and professional qualifications in a relevant area e.g. Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.