IBM Servics is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM Services empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
The primary role of the Associate Partner will be to analyze and determine our client’s pain points and aspirations and provide them with strategy, blueprints and execution plans in solving their business problems to deliver high impact outcomes. This might also require the Associate Partner to work with other IBM business units and partners to bring a holistic approach. The candidate should have experience in consultative selling, building client relationships, leading sales efforts, leading meetings and delivering presentations.
The Associate Partner will bring “hands-on” understanding of technologies in the areas of data, analytics and insights that includes relational, noSql, ML/AI and ancillary areas. Additional experience in the area of Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, Google, Splunk etc.) is highly desirable. Experience/background as a DBA, developer, data-center operations a huge plus.
A successful candidate for this role will also have a good understanding of application outsourcing/maintenance and data management best-practices and methodologies.
For consideration, candidates should ensure their profiles clearly indicate their domain/industry and technology expertise.
Role responsibilities include:
- Analyze and determine client pain points and deliver strategy, blueprint, roadmap and execution plans for positive business outcomes
- Establish client credibility via deep industry, technology and consulting expertise
- Eminence, Thought Capital and Leadership
- Identify trends and business opportunities
- Experience in selling large, complex data solutions and maintenance services
- Provide subject-matter-expertise related to our practice offerings
- Develop and maintain a sustainable sales pipeline