As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
Already a leader in analytics consulting, IBM has launched the industry’s first cognitive consulting practice, with hundreds of analytics authorities supported by 2,000 specialists, drawing on IBM’s collective experience of 50,000 analytics engagements, as well as partnerships with Apple, Facebook and others. IBM offerings range from Cognitive/AI (Engagement & Virtual Agents, Visual Recognition, and Discovery & Exploration) to Information Management (Data Platform, Data Management, and Business Intelligence) across a wide array of Platforms (including Metro Pulse, Weather, Watson, and Bluemix).
As the Asia pacific Data & AI squad member you will strategize to lead the market with extraordinary and relevant cognitive , analytics & data solutions with an aim to be a trusted advisor to clients.
You will be responsible for building pipeline, driving signings guide market teams for capability building, forming relationships, building a brand for self and IBM. The CBDS team includes Industry & Domain consulting leaders, practitioners from the fields of -
1. Advanced analytics
2. Watson Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data Platform
3. Watson Internet of Things (IoT) & Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Define the roadmap in collaboration with CXOs, ISV solutions and drive alignment across all partners.
- Define new offerings / modify existing offerings to suit the needs of clients and sharpen the value proposition.
- Constantly look for ways to transform client business through automation, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive analytics solutions. Push the edges of possibility, in what one can do with data.
- Facilitate enterprises with better operational decisions, understand customer wants and needs, communicate in real time, and optimize business processes.
- Grow capabilities and talent to sell and deliver an extraordinary experience for our valued clients and bring to bear Cognitive to transform their businesses.
- Working with market teams to develop skills and capabilities around areas of AI & AA
- Work closely in building partnerships with key ISVs and developing joint programs
- Should be able to travel to engage with clients and teams.
- Provide thought leadership to the industry.
- Expertise in advances analytics - predictive analytics, machine learning, and decision management platforms.
- Deep experience in at least one of Financial Services, CPG, Retail sectors with a preference in BFSI.
- Experience in all phases of the consulting life cycle – Offerings Management, Consultative Selling and Project delivery.
- Experience in leading client teams.
- Prior experience in handling senior stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of cognitive technologies, agile delivery, design thinking and industry leading practices.
- Should have strong social skills and ability to work well with internal / external stakeholders.
- High ability to prepare and deliver high impact presentations