Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
This position performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of a project. Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined. The incumbent has basic knowledge of concepts, principles, and theories in the subject area or discipline. The person has a general understanding of the role of the team/ department and industry practice and standards.
- To support the civil structural team in undertaking supervision of construction works for Government or Private projects.
- Under supervision, the individual performs basic aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles.
- Using prescribed methods, under supervision, performs specific tasks for engineering assignments.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Master or Degree holder in Civil Engineering from local or overseas University
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Good teamplayer and hard working
- Scheme A training will be provided
- Candidate with relevant working experience as priority
- You must have working rights in the COUNTRY to be considered.
This position will be hired under Halcrow China Limited a subsidiary of Jacobs.
At Jacob we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enable us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations.
Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working on key projects in an environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support your professional growth, Jacobs flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you. At Jacobs, it’s all about what you do, not where you are, which counts!
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.