Our Built Environment practice has a global footprint with more than 5,000 professionals contributing to +$1.5B in revenue. Our Architectural, Interior and Building System solutions supports all aspects of specialty consulting to include asset management, economics, business development and scientific advancement for our government, commercial, institutional and industrial clients, across diverse markets and services.
We would like to welcome you to our growing Singapore team as an Assistant Architect. This is a great opportunity for young Architect graduates to learn and grow together with the team.
This position provides support and assistance to Architects in preparation, documentation and coordination of project deliverables; and interacts regularly with inter/intra-departments, clients, multi-disciplinary consultants.
- Assists Lead Architects/Architect QPs in coordination of internal and external meetings, setting up appointments/meeting invitations etc.
- Prepares notes, minutes of meetings and coordinates with internal project teams (local & overseas) and external project teams (clients, multi-disciplinary consultants/sub-consultants, suppliers etc.).
- Manages and keeps records of incoming & outgoing project correspondences. Ensures timely distribution of information / submissions / comments on project documents received from clients and external parties to respective project teams.
- Assists in preparation of drawings (CAD, BIM etc.), project reports, presentation materials, printings of drawings/documents/reports for issuance etc.
- Assists in preparation and submission of technical drawings for authorities, clients, consultants/sub-consultants etc.
- Maintains records of drawings, project reports, technical documents, correspondences and issuance of deliverables and documentations in accordance with project requirements.
- Assists in preparation and issuance of reply for queries, RFI, RFA, submission of materials’ board etc. from internal (project teams) to external parties (clients, multi-disciplinary consultants etc.)
- Maintains projects’ documentation and file management system, working closely and independently with Lead Architect(s)/QPs including the administering and upkeeping of projects’ internal and external Electronic Document & File Management Systems.
- Ensures all documents submitted to clients/external parties are in accordance with and aligned with project’s procedures.
- Assists Lead Architect/Project Manager in regular internal reporting and external reporting (for clients), internal and external quality audits
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- 1- 2 years experience working in an architectural firm
- Experience using drafting and presentation software
- Drafting: CAD, BIM (Revit, Bentley, etc.)
- Presentation: SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PowerPoint
- Documentation and File Management: Project SharePoint, EDMS, CASE
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, MS Project
- Good in communications with internal and external multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels within internal and external organizations
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to work to meet deadlines for the tasks given
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.