At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
As one of Singapore's Best Employers 2022, we would like to welcome you to our Advanced Facilities (Life Sciences) business in Singapore, as an Architectural Design. The team is working on multiple key projects with world-leading pharmaceutical companies in Singapore. You will have a great experience involved in shaping the future of the Pharmaceutical sector and contributing to the human being. Main duties:
- Design pharmaceutical facilities in Singapore, which involves room programming, finish selection, defining the personnel, material, equipment, and sample flows within GMP facility; these includes masterplan, layout development for various different buildings, ranging from administration, warehouse, utility building, laboratory, manufacturing, and other ancillary building
- Deliver the design and develop the subcontract packages on time, generate a deliverable list with timeline as per development from project master schedule
- Interface with various disciplines for coordination and design integration with multiple disciplines and subject matter experts within Jacobs and with The Client
- Occasional site visit/deployment during the construction period
- Working closely with Architecture QP for permitting and Design for Safety review
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate you shall possess:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 5 years of relevant architectural working experience locally in Singapore. Experience in pharmaceutical projects would be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Singapore regulatory requirements, calculations such as buildability score, Greenmark score, and the ability to implement them into the design.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.