- Role Overview:
As an Application Architect, you will translate client needs and challenges into solutions, support envisioning, architectural assessments, technology choice, and estimates.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will Design cloud-based solutions Design cloud architecture and complete plans and specifications to develop solutions Collaborate with product managers and engineers to develop specifications for new cloud-based products/services, applications and solutions Drive the roll-out of cloud management platforms, evaluate its performance and implements enhancements Designs and develops IT application architecture (integrated process, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. Demonstrate strong experience on containerization and microservices based architecture. Develops specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Develop and enrich the product portfolio of value-added services- Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications - Advanced skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions- Experience with specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
- Cloud certifications preferably Azure. DevOps certifications.
Preferred Education Background:
- You likely possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You likely have 5+ years of prior related work experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
Preferred Years of Management Experience:
- You likely have 3+ years of prior related management experience, preferably in a technology or consulting environment
Scope of Work:
Performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications - Advanced skills in developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions- Experience with specific technologies as specified by hiring manager- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed- Strong verbal and written communication skills- Experience working with global teams on projects- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form- Display leadership by establishing goals for the team and members of the team- Be savvy with problem-solving- Be a point of contact for clients
Accountabilities & Metrics:
• Timeliness, accuracy and quality of team work
• Chargeability and training targets
• Project and annual goals
• Managing integration of collective work products to align with operational objectives and drive strategic execution
• People management responsibilities
Relevant Additional Details:
Develop and enrich the product portfolio of value-added services
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.