Field Sales Representative - Thailand
AppDynamics is looking for a Field Sales Rep to cover our Thailand region, who has a proven ability to hunt, build and put their mark on their territory. We are looking for a software sales over-achiever who strives to push boundaries and develop their career each and every day. AppDynamics is leading the Application Observability market and requires an experienced A-player with consistent revenue/quota-carrying software sales success in the market who can leverage existing customer relationships to quickly contribute to our exponential growth in Thailand.
- A top 10% performer in your current role and a history of over-achievement, having met/exceeded a direct sales goal of 1M+ USD ARR.
- You have five years of software sales closing experience, negotiating favourable pricing and business terms, selling value and ROI.
- You understand the enterprise and commercial market, having previous experience in developing a territory through building and carrying out a territory plan, a multi-dimensional GTM including leveraging MSPs, Channel Partners as well as direct selling.
- You have built positive relationships with existing customers and have a winning record selling software products & solutions (SaaS preferrable) across digital start-ups and enterprises in verticals such as retail, telecommunications, FSI and Fintech. You are a champion builder and focus to commit to add real value to your customers.
- A self-starter that constantly looks for creative ways to generate pipeline and execute on closures, being able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own.
- You have the skill and willingness to do extensive research on your accounts and your champions to demonstrate the insights and value you
- You engage with C-Level consistently and can hold a value-based conversation around their key problems.
- You are highly coachable, willing to actively learn every day and grow your career
- You don’t cut corners, even with SFDC hygiene
Your Path to Success, You Will:
- Take ownership of your assigned territory, building an executable territory plan within 90 days, identifying your top enterprise accounts that will be the first-year revenue generators, this will be through a combination of existing customers as well expanding reach and depth into your territory with net new logos and collaborating with Cisco and Partner ecosystem.
- Engage using a value sales methodology that guarantees success
- Demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer organizations including C-level executives.
- Team up with Sales Engineers to demonstrate technical value as a clear differentiator
- Constantly build your sales pipeline using creative techniques, tools, team collaboration, industry events and top tier channel partners.
- Close deals through extraordinary planning and preparation, developing and cultivating relationships with enterprise organizations, as well as be consultative in your approach to solving complex real business problems.
- Invest in your self-development, focusing on the skills and attributes that will make you successful in your core role and get you set up for future success
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.