AppDynamics is the Application Intelligence company. With AppDynamics, enterprises have real-time insights into application performance, user performance and business performance so they can move faster in an increasingly sophisticated, software-driven world. Our integrated suite of products is built on our innovative, enterprise-grade App iQ Platform that enables our customers to make faster decisions that enhance customer engagement and improve operational and business performance. AppDynamics is uniquely positioned to enable enterprises to accelerate their digital transformations by actively monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing complex application environments at scale which has led to proven success and trust with the Global 2000.
As the Field Marketing Manager - Asia, you will own the field and event strategy for the Asia region and work closely with the APAC Marketing Manager. You will partner closely with sales, partner and marketing to design, execute and optimise our events and campaigns for this region. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of these events and campaigns.
- Plan, execute and optimise for the region all aspects of webinars, hosted events, trade shows, third party events and executive CxC engagements effectively and efficiently, adopting best practices
- Own end to end project management of field activity, including event research, logistics, production, event platform and technology or venue sourcing, speaking engagements, internal event briefs, event promotion and audience acquisition
- Identify and maximise reach and presence at third party events and tradeshows through multi-channel marketing campaign support
- Uplevel customer and prospect experiences through our events. Excite our audience, build brand loyalty, and deliver exceptional event experiences
- Build and own plans to fuel demand generation and customer retention
- Track and analyse leads generated from field marketing activity. Responsible for KPIs attainment
- Partner closely with the campaigns team to strategise, plan, prioritise and support the execution of regional marketing campaigns across the marketing funnel, including email, paid digital, social, content syndication, online, direct mail
- Partner with Field Sales and SDR teams to ensure alignment on lead volume, quality and lead nurture follow up
- Partner with regional PR team to amplify AppDynamics in the region, including customer advocacy
- Work collaboratively across our global marketing team, including brand and creative, integrated campaigns, strategy and operations, digital, product marketing, customer marketing to ensure successful delivery of field marketing programmes
- Collaborate with the wider Cisco marketing team to maximise joint opportunities for the region
- Work collaboratively with supporting teams, including sales, partner, finance, legal, procurement to complete effectively
- Manage priorities and deadlines for multiple projects
- 6+ years experience in field marketing / regional campaign management
- Self-starter who enjoys problem-solving with little direct supervision. Ability to learn quickly with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Great teammate with a positive attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Strong collaboration skills, working with a group of individuals to achieve a shared goal
- Strong project management skills with great attention to detail
- Experience working with complex teams across multiple geographies and cultures
- Track record of delivering pipeline growth and acceleration, delivering a RoI on marketing investment
- Successful track record of designing and executing impactful events and regional field marketing programs
- Ability to turn data into powerful insights and action to help shape the future strategies
- Ability to build trust with executives and key stakeholders of all levels
- Keen to travel and attend events internationally if required
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!