Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You an opportunity as an APAC Markets Control and Regulatory COO being based in Hong Kong.
- You responsibilities in establishing and implementing key initiatives across the APAC Markets business.
- You the ability in encouraging strong working relationships and cross teamwork in collaborating across Business Heads, Business COOs as well as key Corporate functions.
- Your key roles and responsibilities of the position being:
- You representing the division regionally and globally in key risk and control forums
- Your design and implementation of key initiatives and you promoting a control environment.
- Your ability to challenge the norm and continued improvement of existing control and governance framework in line with regulatory expectations.
- You accurately performing risk control assessments and control read-across of regulatory fines in the APAC region.
- You leading and improving the Front Office Supervisory management and execution coordination.
- You show casing the team in Firm global regulatory and control initiatives, which impacts Market. Along with your ability in leading project working groups.
- You being a key teammate when taking care of regulatory authorities, incident investigations and critical issues, including preparing materials, co-ordination with key partners and ability to address regulatory/audit/compliance issues with expedience.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a global investment bank in control/risk functions.
- A deep understanding of Markets businesses generally and knowledge of Products and/or HK regulations relating to Equities Trading an advantage.
- Having a Business Manager or Internal Control Manager qualification an advantage.
- Being self-motivated, a team collaborator, results orientated and passionate about Markets.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Ability to learn quickly with you having an investigative mentality in seeing issues at a high level as in detail.
- Having a strong analytical, problem solving and you balancing multiple demands.
- Strong awareness of controls and governance.
- Ability to work in partnership and leading the coordination with business, business COOs and corporate functions in the region and globally.
- Excellent proficiency, interpersonal and communication in English. With Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese advantageous..
- Degree holder and meaningful post graduate qualifications CPA, CFA, MBA an advantage.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.