The IT Application Developer performs functions on fairly complex projects under the supervision of Senior Application Developer. This position elicits and analyzes business needs for internal projects and validates that design fit within the long-term system and performance vision. The IT Application Developer should be able to analyze the impact and integration of solutions to other systems from interface mapping and data requirements. He/She should have solid hands on experience on developing and maintaining a Web and Windows applications and aware of modern technologies like Cloud and Microservices.
- Analyzes, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderate to complex programs to ensure optimal performance and compliance.
- Proficient in .NET (Latest Framework / .Net core), SQL Server and Basic Unix.
- Develops and maintains system documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Defines and produces integration builds to create applications.
- Defines and administers procedures to monitor systems performance and integrity.
- Monitors the industry to gain knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or any relevant field of discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience performing in a similar capacity in business requirement gathering, validating and development experience in the logistics/transportation functions/systems environment.
- Requires excellent command of English communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to converse effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Exceptional analytical, attention to details, organizational, problem-solving abilities and trouble-shooting skills.
- Positive, motivated individual with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities within tight deadlines.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).