Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 18k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, equity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re committed to fostering a strong sense of belonging and a place where you can bring your true self to work.
We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people first focus. This includes Top Employer™ and Great Place To Work™ accreditations.
We are looking for dynamic & progressive client focused consultant for our high performing APAC Analytics team. The role is based in the Greater China market and will work on regional engagements within APAC. This role requires to work with clients to deliver cutting edge analytics solutions to their critical business problems. We are proud of our consultants who have held leading positions in the industry and form our core team of trusted advisors for our clients. Their work qualities and experience is a key reason why our brand has grown in analytics in the market.
This role will be heavily involved in the delivery of analytics engagements for our clients.
The role sits within our exciting Regional APAC Analytics CoE. This CoE helps deliver analytics consulting and products for all markets for Experian in Asia Pacific. The Analytics CoE works with the three business lines; Credit Services, Decision analytics and Consumer services to deliver analytics solutions for all 3 businesses. This is a unique opportunity within consulting and contributing to build cutting edge products for the Greater China market as well as for the APAC Region.
What you’ll be doing
- - Lead consulting and analytics team for the specific engagements; coach junior consultants and analysts on the project to maximize the effectiveness of their approach.
- - Deliver customized solutions for across the customer lifecycle for financial institutions. This includes but not limited to the development of customer management scorecards of application, behavioural and collection risk scorecards, Basel III PD, CCF and LGD models, customer life cycle strategies of approval, limit, price and early warning.
- - Be responsible for project management. Ensure the project is delivered with excellent quality and strictly stuck to project schedule.
- - Lead the discussion with clients to ensure the direction, approach, schedule and results of a project are aligned with client’s expectation.
- - Communicate with clients, especially with senior management of banks, by giving business meaning to the work of project during the conversation.
- - Decipher the differing risk analytics and business needs of varying clients, and establish flexible business models and strategies and risk algorithms to address these specific needs.
- - Analyze data to extract risk analytics patterns, identify emerging trends, and present detailed metrics of overall risk management solution effectiveness.
- - Work with regional team to build regional capabilities for new solutions and service
More about you
- - At least 6 years’ experience in financial institutions or analytical/consultancy areas
- - Familiar with at least 1 basic analytics tools: SAS, R, Python, SQL
- - At least Bachelor’s degree major in statistical, financial engineer, finance or mathematical elements.
- - Experience in credit risk modelling of scorecard development, Basel III or IFRS 9
- - Sound Knowledge in Data Analytics of traditional Regression and Machine Learning technique
- - Innovative, with demonstrated thought leadership
- - Fluency in both English and Chinese
- - Ability to solicit and organize qualitative and quantitative data from Client sources and demonstrated ability to organize findings in a clear and consistent format
- - Candidate with less experience will be considered as Data Modele